Purchase Jeremiah’s New Book
What our world would be like without Christianity
Have you ever been attacked for your beliefs? Been told that Christianity does more harm than good? In this provocative book, Jeremiah Johnston equips you to answer doubters with an encouraging look at the positive influence of Christianity. In Unimaginable, you’ll discover the far-reaching ways that Christianity is good for the world—and has been since the first century AD—including its impact on the plight of women and children, democracy, education, legal systems, and social justice causes.
Order your copy today
Learn More About The Book:
- Part I – The World Before Christianity
- Part II – The World Without Christianity
- Part III – The World With Christianity
- You say atheism is “dangerous” and has the bloodiest track record of any philosophy in human history. Please explain.
- You say, “Without God, something always fills the void.” What do you mean by this?
- There are 7,487 promises from God in the Bible. In your opinion, what is the most important and why is it still relevant today?