The single most important fact of the Christian faith is that Jesus isn’t dead.
He was resurrected on a Sunday morning two thousand years ago. That one weekend included His execution, an earthquake, daytime darkness, an uprising, and a miracle unlike any the world had ever seen.
Those events and the days that followed changed everything about the world and form the center of our faith. Yet outside of a few days each year, we don’t spend a lot of time contemplating the resurrection itself.
In this four-session Bible study, we’ll look back on that incredible weekend and see why the resurrection of Jesus gives us hope and confidence today.
- Replacing My “If Onlys” with “If Jesus”
- Jesus Rebuilds and Restores the Wrecks of My Life
- The Greatest Comeback of All Time
- We’re All Traveling the Road to Emmaus
- Filmed on location in Jerusalem at all the resurrection sites of Jesus