Christian Thinkers Society and Museum of the Bible presents
The Unanswered Tour
6,000 Skeptics and Christians Texted Jeremiah J. Johnston Questions
People investigating the Christian faith are often stopped short by searing questions— the same questions that most believers also struggle with. Unanswered gives you information, insight, and confidence to help your friend or loved one discover God’s divine tapestry for good in life’s bleakest moments! You will discover priceless confidence and peace in your own circumstances through this critical book tour.
In the Unanswered Tour Jeremiah tackles these tough issues:
- What do I do when God is silent?
- Why can I trust in the bodily resurrection of Jesus and how does that change things today?
- What Christians must understand about suicide and mental health
- Understanding spiritual darkness and the paranormal allure among Christians
- Why most Christians know just enough about the Bible to be dangerous
- Why suffering, me-centric Christianity, and a Concierge-God don’t mix
Unanswered will leave you enriched, characterized by a thinking faith, equipped to communicate confidently, and committed to escape the tendency of offering trite answers to a skeptical friend.
Unanswered: Lasting Truth for Trending Questions.
God led me to found and lead an international ministry to inspire Christians and Pastors to become thinkers and thinkers to become Christians. After ten years of serving as the teaching pastor of a mega church, I noticed we had sincere Christians attending church services weekly, listening to sermon after sermon, and yet they still did not possess the confidence to answer the tough questions being asked about Christianity. Many believers struggle with their own “big questions” about faith and don’t know where to turn for answers. Some are turning away from their faith all together. These questions can be so complex and difficult that sincere people do not even know where to begin. We need informed answers for the UnAnswered questions in all of our churches. So, I dedicated my life to exploring these questions. My studies have taken me around the world – where I earned advanced degrees in the US, Canada, and a PhD in the United Kingdom. As a Bible scholar, professor, and apologist specializing in NT studies with expertise on the Historical Jesus and the Resurrection of Christ, I live at the intersection of the scholarly and popular worlds; therefore, my passion is to inspire believers to own their faith and engage confidently with the world around them. At Christian Thinkers Society events in churches of all denominations we have received over 4,000 questions and certain questions keep recurring. Most acute was our observation of seven questions frequently asked. I’ve done extensive research to equip the church to answer these questions with precision and grace.
Strategic Partnership: 50 states in 3 years
Museum of the Bible and Christian Thinkers Society present the Unanswered Tour with Jeremiah J. Johnston for your city, church, university, Christian school, conference and Bible College.
Museum of the Bible is excited to join forces with Jeremiah Johnston and the Christian Thinker’s Society on their 50 state, Unanswered Tour. It is our global initiative to create a safe and neutral space where people are encouraged to engage with the history, narrative, and impact of the Bible, and increase their knowledge during a time where biblical literacy is at an all-time low. Museum of the Bible will be on hand during each stop of the tour to give an overview of what guests may expect during a visit to our 430,000 square foot museum opening in Washington D.C. in November 2017, and to learn more about becoming involved personally in this global institute. Visitors of the tour will also enjoy a small display of artifacts at select stops. You can learn more about Museum of the Bible and all our endeavors at MuseumoftheBible.org or by speaking to one of our representatives on the CTS tour.
Jeremiah J. Johnston presents one of his many popular, informative messages:
- God on Mute: What Do I Do When God Is Silent?
- Body of Proof: Why Can I Trust in the Bodily Resurrection of Jesus and How Does That Change My Life Today?
- The Church’s Invisible Disease: What Christians Must Understand About Suicide and Mental Health
- A World without Christianity.
- Question & Answer Session with Jeremiah: Tim Smith, Chief Development Officer of Museum of the Bible, or Cary Summers, President of Museum of the Bible, provide exciting highlights and sizzle reels of the 430,000-square-foot Museum of the Bible in the heart of Washington, D.C., just steps away from the National Mall and U.S. Capitol.*We are experiencing record setting capacity crowds at this evening event.
Who is Jeremiah J. Johnston? Who is Tim Smith? Who is Cary Summers? What is Museum of the Bible? How do I schedule this Tour? Can I Ask MY Question?
Unanswered Small Group Bible Study Kit
Empower your people to answer difficult questions and explain their faith. The LifeWay Unanswered Bible Study makes it easy! It includes a group discussion guide, tips for a group leader, and two DVDs featuring six 20-minute teaching sessions led by Jeremiah Johnston. Learn how to answer trending questions with confidence and how to inform and mobilize believers to a new level of owning their faith.
What People Are Saying About Jeremiah J. Johnston…
“Dr. Johnston is an exciting, up-and-coming scholar who has founded Christian Thinkers Society and is now presenting us with Unanswered. He has a record of sharing the gospel in a winsome and intellectually serious manner.”
– Dr. Robert B. Sloan, Jr., president of Houston Baptist University
“This new book and tour by my friend and colleague Jeremiah J. Johnston is so important…a winsome and accessible book…drawing from Jeremiah’s considerable academic training. His analysis is unflinching, his approach is practical, and his writing is clear — a great combination! The chances are that you will encounter friends and family members who are authentically searching for answers to the big questions of life. Let Jeremiah prepare you.”
– Lee Strobel, author of The Case for Christ
“Intriguing… stimulating… challenging. These words represent Dr. Jeremiah Johnston’s new book, Unanswered. It will definitely meet a huge need in today’s church.”
– Dr. Ronnie Floyd, president of the Southern Baptist Convention
“This is a challenging time for Christians everywhere. I am very pleased that my good friend Jeremiah Johnston has written Unanswered: Lasting Truth for Trending Questions, an insightful book that will have a lasting impact on all readers.”
– Dr. Jay Sekulow, senior counsel for the American Center for Law & Justice