This study provides precisely what the church needs today: tools and answers! It addresses several challenging topics, including mental health and suicide, paranormal activity, the resurrection, how we got the Bible, suffering, and why God is sometimes silent. The study will show you how to answer, how to explain, and how to respond in a deeply winsome and attractive way, as a thoughtful ambassador of Jesus. You will leave this study enriched, characterized by a thinking faith, capable to communicate confidently, and committed to escape the tendency to offer trite answers to a skeptical world.
- Bible Study Book
- Two DVDs
- Original book on which the study is based
- Teaching videos from Jeremiah Johnston
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered
- Leader tips
- Individual study opportunities for continued growth
- Six-session Bible Study Book with group and personal component
- Empower yourself with tools and answers to difficult questions to explain your faith.
- Equip Christians to become thinkers and engage thinkers to become Christian.
- Learn how to answer commonly asked questions with confidence.
- Break through to a new level of understanding of your faith.
- Learn how to engage with nonbelievers and be able to explain what you believe.
- Gain greater clarity about topics including paranormal activity, mental health and suicide, the resurrection, how we got the Bible, suffering, and why God is sometimes silent.
- Establish a hermeneutic for believers to answer questions beyond what is included in the six sessions.