The Dark Side Book & Bible Study
Learn What God’s Word Says About How Believers Are Protected and Equipped. The Dark Side Leader Kit includes a Bible Study Book and DVD with six short teaching videos, promotional videos, and promotional tools such as PowerPoint® slides, web banners, and leader articles. Kit also includes leader guide with commentary.
Evil is no illusion. While it can certainly reside in the hearts of people, such evil is most clearly seen in the one who seeks to inspire it: Satan. Whenever we engage in spiritual battle, whether our struggle is with demons, the paranormal, or fear, we need to pray and express our faith in the One with all the power. Only prayer moves us from relying on our own strengths (which are actually weaknesses) and trusting the all-powerful God. He provides us with spiritual armor and a battle plan because He desires to set us free. (6 sessions)
Session titles and Scriptures:
1. Satan (Revelation 12:7-12)
2. Demons (Mark 9:17-29)
3. The Paranormal (Deuteronomy 18:9-18)
4. Fear Not! (1 John 4:1-6)
5. Battle Armor (Ephesians 6:10-20)
6. Battle Plan (Matthew 4:1-10)
- Bible Study Book
- 1 DVD
- Download codes for all videos (if you cannot find your DVD player!)
- Teaching videos
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered content
- Leader material (guides to questions with optional questions and activities, general leadership, etc.)
- Life application-based, topical studies
- Streamlined experience
- Commentary and word study
- Leadership articles available in the Leader Kit
- Sermon outlines available at https://blog.lifeway.com/biblestudiesforlife/pastors/
- Discover that the answer to everything we need to stand strong against evil is found in Jesus.
- Develop awareness of God’s presence and protection at work in your life.
- Gain greater understanding of the power of God’s Word and prayer in a fallen world.
- Learn how to respond better to evil, threats, temptation, and fear.
- Encourage group members to trust God in the face of evil.
- Use the Leader Guide to prepare and build confidence but also to train leaders.
- Inspire greater personal devotion to Jesus, our Savior.